Back your XTRA Lease trailers with our Service Package option, our most comprehensive maintenance package.
Service Package Coverage
- 30-point inspection, including tires, suspensions, and air/electrical systems
- Estimated mileage charges--give us an estimate of your monthly mileage and we’ll spread out your costs effectively.
- Tire and brake wear/replacement, occurring from normal, non-damage wear
- Repairs, including parts and labor, occurring from normal, non-damage wear
- Federal, state, and provincial DOT inspections
- Email notifications (when you have an online account) when DOT inspections are due
- RoadWatch® Full emergency road service
- Email alerts (when you have an online account) when breakdowns occur
- No charge to repair nuisance damage*
Service Package Customer Responsibilities
Overall operating condition of the trailer
- Maintain proper oil/grease levels in hubs.
- Notify XTRA Lease promptly of any potential mechanical failure or problem.
- Repair flats and replace tires damaged by road hazards, cuts, and curbing.
- Maintain air pressure at 100 PSI on radial tires and 85 PSI on bias tires.
- Return casings to XTRA Lease for evaluation.
- Adjust brakes when needed.
- Repair brake air leaks or damage to air lines.
- Notify XTRA Lease when brakes reach 3/8th of an inch. XTRA Lease will replace at 2/8th of an inch.
- Replace burned-out lights, broken light assemblies, damage to wiring or the 7-way connector, lost lenses and reflectors.
*XTRA Lease's No Charge for Nuisance Damage policy applies to over-the-road trailers and at termination of rental agreement only. The policy doesn't apply to storage trailers.