Dry Van Trailers
XTRA Lease offers the largest and youngest fleet of over-the road dry van trailers for rent or lease in the U.S. Our trailers are spec’d tough so you can focus on getting the job done, not worrying about equipment. You'll find:
- FREE trailer tracking and cargo sensors.
- Up to 6.5% fuel-cost savings—thanks to aerodynamic side skirts and low rolling-resistance tires.
- Improved regulatory compliance—our substantial fleet of dry vans trailers for rent comply with the latest requirements.
- Durability—Less downtime thanks to fewer breakdowns.
- Lower maintenance costs—backed by our rigorous preventive maintenance.
- Driver safety—specs that make loading easier and faster.
Dry Van Trailer Models
We offer a large selection of dry van semi-trailers in a variety of makes and models with the best overall specs in the industry.
Check out our composite, liftgate and specialty van specs:
Composite Plate Vans
Best-in-Class Dry Van Features
XTRA Lease dry vans are built to be dependable with smart materials that go the distance. These dry vans are loaded with easy-to-use technology designed to increase your productivity and help your fleet work smarter and safer.
Our dry vans feature specs that save you fuel, make your driver’s job a little easier, resist damage, and minimize maintenance:
- 24,000 lb.-rated floor built from 1 3/8” oak
- Reinforced interior walls
- 12” scuffliner throughout
- 24” threshold plate
- Quik-E retractable gladhands
- Aerodynamic side skirts
- Low rolling-resistance tires
- Up to 6.5% EPA-estimated fuel savings
- 101” interior width
- Air-assisted pin retraction system
- Spring-ride suspension
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized rear frame and landing gear
- Strong composite rear doors
- LED lights