Flatbed Trailer Rentals
Haul heavy-duty savings with an XTRA Lease flatbed trailer rental.
XTRA Lease flatbeds are designed to withstand harsh conditions and haul heavy loads. We built our flatbeds with low-maintenance and loader-friendly specs, so you can get the flexibility and maximum up-time your tough job demands.
Rest assured, you’ll know your cargo is secure when you rent our durable and reliable flatbeds.
XTRA Lease has a variety of flatbed models and specialty equipment available at our nearly 50 U.S. locations that will meet your heavy hauling needs.
Flatbeds Available for Rent
Get the right specs for the job. Choose from these flatbed trailer models for rent:
- Straight frames
- 40- and 50-ton lowboys
XTRA Lease Flatbed Trailer Rentals Feature
Flexibility to haul varying load lengths
- Removable aluminum bulkheads
- Spread axles and sliding tandems that adjust for your freight
- Outriggers and lashing rings
- Hydraulic removable goosenecks
Road-side cargo control and loader-friendly features to keep drivers safe and efficient
- Stake pockets, built-in rope hooks, combo sliding winches and apitong nailer strips that maximize load security
- Adjustable gooseneck heights
- Folding load ramps
Damage-resistant components to keep you on the road longer
- Lightweight aluminum/steel combo. Gooseneck models are all steel.
- One-piece steel mainbeams with built-in 2” camber and side-rail knee bracing to help prevent distortion under heavy loads
- Aluminum routed side rails with integral rub rails to resist impact damage and reduce the chance of side rail cracks
- Extended-life brake linings
- Synthetic grease wheel ends
- Self-lubricating landing gear
- Q+ brake linings that extend brake life by about 20%
- Two-part paint system with zinc-rich epoxy and urethane topcoat to inhibit rust on steel components