Reefer Trailer Leasing
Reefers Available for Lease
- 48' and 53' lengths
- Swing and roll doors
- '48 and 53' lengths
- Roll doors, Flat floors
Reefer Leasing Options
Count on XTRA Lease trailer leasing to complete your fleet and improve your bottom line. No matter what your business, we'll help you find the reefer leasing option that’s right for you.
- Operating leases
- Lease with purchase option
- Conditional sale or finance contract
- Maintenance options: service package, tire and brake wear, or net-net
Loaded with Advanced Technology and XTRA Value
Fuel-efficient and CARB-compliant
Side skirts and low rolling-resistance tires are mandatory in California, but their fuel-saving benefits make them effective for all fleets looking to save up to 6.5% in fuel costs*.
Damage sometimes occurs when cargo is loaded and unloaded. XTRA Lease reefers are designed for durability without sacrificing performance.
- Stainless steel rear frames, thermoplastic interior lining, forklift protection components, and heavy-duty pallet stops protect and secure your cargo.
- Weight-reducing aluminum crossmembers resist corrosion and won’t decrease your payload.
Improper temperature control can ruin cargo.
That’s why XTRA Lease reefers feature advanced cooling systems to ensure your cargo’s temperature stays within the acceptable range without increasing costs.