Flatbed Trailer Leasing
When you need a heavy-duty flatbed trailer that can withstand harsh conditions and haul heavy loads, look to XTRA Lease. All XTRA Lease flatbeds are spec’d tough to be low-maintenance and loader-friendly—which gives you maximum uptime. You can rest easy knowing your cargo is safe and secure on a reliable XTRA Lease flatbed trailer.
Flatbed Models Available for Lease
Get the right equipment for the job. We offer a large selection of flatbed trailer models.
- Straight frames
- 40- and 50-ton lowboys
Flatbed Leasing Options
Count on XTRA Lease trailer leasing to complete your fleet and improve your bottom line. No matter what your business, we'll help you find the flatbed leasing option that’s right for you.
- Operating leases
- Conditional sale or finance contract
- Maintenance options: service package, tire and brake wear, or net-net
XTRA Lease Flatbeds are Spec'd Tough
Straight-frame, single-drop and double-drop specs
- Cargo control, featuring stake pockets, built-in rope hooks and combo sliding winches for maximum load security.
- Removable aluminum bulkheads, offering you the easy and flexibility to haul loads of varying lengths.
- Extended maintenance features to save money and keep you on the road longer
- Extended life brake linings
- Synthetic grease wheel ends
- Self-lubricating landing gear
- Sealed-beam lights with a fully sealed wiring harness and internal ground
40- and 50-ton lowboy specs
- Loader-friendly features that keep drivers safe and cargo secure:
- Hydraulic removable gooseneck
- Adjustable gooseneck heights
- Outriggers and lashing rings for cargo control
- Folding load ramps
Get Your Flatbed Lease Started
Don't miss out. Lease our flatbed trailers before they're hauling heavy-duty savings for someone else. XTRA Lease makes it easy to get your flatbed lease started.
New? Apply for an account. Contact us if you have questions or need more information.
Existing customers — contact your local XTRA Lease account manager.
Or call (800) 325-1453.