Dry Van Trailer Leasing
Lease dependable equipment your fleet demands – a dry van that’s built tough.
XTRA Lease has the largest fleet of trailers for lease in the U.S. XTRA Lease dry vans are loaded with XTRA value to work hard for you and improve your bottom line. “
- Young fleet—the average age of over-the-road vans is 4.6 years.
- FREE trailer tracking and cargo sensors
- More uptime—durable specs mean fewer breakdowns.
- Lower maintenance costs—backed by our rigorous preventive maintenance.
- Up to 6.5% fuel-cost savings*—thanks to side skirts and low rolling-resistance tires.
Dry Van Models Available for Lease
- 48’, 53’ and 57’ lengths
- Swing- or roll-door
- 28', 48' and 53' lengths
- Auto-drop and Auto-spec
Dry Van Leasing Options
Count on XTRA Lease trailer leasing to complete your fleet and improve your bottom line. No matter what your business, we'll help you find the trailer leasing option that’s right for you.
- Operating lease
- Conditional sale or finance contract
- Maintenance options: service package, tire and brake wear, or net-net
Lease Dry Vans Spec’d Above the Industry Standard
Loading and unloading can get rough. Whether it's from cargo or forklifts, dry vans take a beating.
That’s why XTRA Lease dry vans are expertly constructed with durable, above-standard materials and components. Thanks to these damage-resistant specs, you can focus on getting the job done:
- 24,000 lb.-rated floor
- Reinforced interior walls
- 1 3/8” oak flooring
- 12” scuffliner throughout
- 101” interior width
- Damage-reducing 24” threshold plate
- Galvanized rear frame and landing gear
- Composite rear doors
- Air-assisted pin retraction system
- Quik-E retractable gladhands