XTRA Lease News

Size&Weight Banner 2023

Get A FREE Guide to Size & Weight Limits by State



Do you transport goods over state lines? Where do you go for state transportation regulations?

Have you spent time searching one website after another for size & weight legal limits?

Do you know where to get a permit for an overweight load? Or a permit to haul hazardous materials?

Would you like a handy—and freeguide that has all the answers?

Just so happens, XTRA Lease produces one annually—with a fold-out quick reference chart.

Not only does this 32-page guide list legal limits on size & weight, but also it tells you where to:

  • Register for fuel use tax and order an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) permit.

  • Register vehicles and order an International Registration Plan (IRP) trip permit.

  • Register for Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCRA).

  • Get a hazardous materials and/or waste permit.

  • Get a permit for an overweight or oversize load.

Plus the guide lists contact information for state trucking associations and for transportation-related agencies in Canada and Mexico.

There are two ways to get this great—and FREE—up-to-date resource:

We’re happy to offer you this guide for free and hope you get lots of use out of it.