Licensing, Inspection and Registration

  • View current registration for a trailer.
  • Request Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) or Provincial inspection for a trailer.
  • Request replacement license plates.
Select licensing/registration type:
Select search criteria:

Trailer Unit Number

View current registration, request FHWA or Provincial inspection and request replacement license plates for your trailer.

‚ÄčMissing documentation?

Complete required fields at left to request important trailer documents.