Now FREE on dry van/reefer rentals AND new leases!
Used properly, trailer tracking can play a large role in boosting fleet productivity and streamlining trailer utilization.
With XTRA Lease trailer tracking on your side you'll:
- Reduce trailer rental costs
- Find idle or dormant trailers quickly & easily
- Return rental trailers faster
- Stop paying unecessary rent sooner
- Improve asset management and profitability
- Identify under-utilized trailers faster
- Increase supply chain visibility
- Keep customers updated on shipment status
- Protect yourself from trailer and cargo theft
- Monitor high-value shipments
- And much more!
Contact us to learn more about trailer tracking.
Basic Tracking Service vs. Full-Lease Tracking Service
We offer two levels of trailer tracking service:
- Basic trailer tracking: A comprehensive tracking dashboard full of great features to boost your trailer fleet efficiencies; now FREE on dry van/reefer rentals and new leases!*
- Full-Lease trailer tracking: Enjoy all the same features of our Basic tracking service plus advanced tracking options; available for a small additional fee on leased dry vans and reefers.
|On-demand trailer location mapping
||All Basic tracking features plus:|
|Dormancy and utilization reports
||On-demand trailer locating|
|Route history maps
||Landmarking & geofencing|
|Daily dormancy report emails
Trailer/cargo sensor & aler
|and much more! |
Log in anytime, from anywhere to track your XTRA Lease trailers from coast-to-coast in the U.S., Mexico and Canada! Contact us for more information about trailer tracking or renting and leasing trailers. *FREE Basic trailer tracking offered on over-the-road dry van and reefer rentals and leases. Certain restrictions apply. Ask a representative for details.