Choose our Full Service Maintenance option for over-the-road trailers and your XTRA Care coverage includes:
- 30-point inspection including tires, suspensions and air/electrical systems
- Estimated mileage charges--Provide us a monthly mileage estimate and we’ll spread your costs out effectively.
- Tire and brake wear/replacement, occurring from normal, non-damage wear
- Repairs, including parts and labor, occurring from normal, non-damage wear
- Federal, state and provincial DOT inspections
- Email notifications (XTRA Access users) when DOT inspections are due
- RoadWatch® Full emergency road service
- Email alerts (XTRA Access users) when breakdowns occur
- No rebills for nuisance damage items
- Overall operating condition--maintain proper oil/grease levels in hubs. Promptly notify XTRA Lease of any potential mechanical failure or problem
- Tires--repair flats and replace tires damaged by road hazards, cuts and curbing. Maintain air pressure at 100 PSI on radial tires and 85 PSI on bias tires. Return casings to XTRA Lease for evaluation.
- Brakes--Adjust when needed. Repair brake air leaks or damage to air lines. Notify XTRA Lease when brakes reach 3/8th inch. XTRA Lease will replace at 2/8th inch.
- Lights--replace burned out lights, broken light assemblies, damage to wiring or the 7-way connector, lost lenses and reflectors