Get Collision Damage Waiver, our cost-effective alternative to physical damage insurance.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) helps simplify your trailer rental insurance requirements and minimizes valuable time and money spent on insurance companies. What is CDW?
- A partial release of liabilities in exchange for a stated monthly fee.
- A service that covers you for loss due to damage or theft of your XTRA Lease rental trailer(s).
- A service that does not cover personal liability, property damage liability or comprehensive general liability.
Why should I have CDW?
This insurance alternative works with your insurance and offers many time- and money-saving benefits, including:
- No-hassle settlements—Just pay your deductible and we take care of the rest, including coordinating repairs.
- Increased cash flow—No more lump-sum insurance premiums and no out-of-pocket cash outlays while waiting for an insurance settlement.
- One phone call—We handle ALL of the paperwork associated with an accident claim.
- FREE interim trailer rental—If your trailer is severely damaged, we’ll provide an interim rental trailer at no charge for up to seven days.*
- And more! Check out 25 frequently asked questions about CDW.
For such a small fee, you can’t afford NOT to have CDW on every trailer.
Learn more about adding CDW to your rental trailers today.