Our rental and leased trailers come with our commitment to superior service and quality standards.
We promise to:
- Prepare and inspect every over-the-road trailer we rent or lease to ensure our 16-point trailer standards are met.
- Complete thorough outbound inspections with your driver within 15 minutes or less—or your first rental day is free.
- Respond with our RoadWatch® 24/7/365 emergency road service*. If you have tire issues, your driver will be back on the road within three hours of calling RoadWatch or we'll credit your account $60 for each additional hour you're delayed, up to $150.
- Notify you of the documented condition of a returned trailer within 24 hours either electronically, verbally or via fax, or we'll waive our right to bill you for damages.
- Manage trailer damages with our Repair Cost Standards and Equipment Maintenance Management software.
- For repairs less than $500, we'll charge our Repair Cost Standard (the fair market cost to repair the trailer) with no mark-ups.
- For repairs greater than $500, we'll get two estimates and charge you the lower of the two, with no mark-ups.
- Never rebill you for nuisance damage repair items.
Learn more about XTRA Excellence.
Contact us about your trailer rental or leasing needs today.
*For long-term lease trailers only; applies only with RoadWatch subscription
The XTRA Excellence Commitment applies to over-the-road trailers; it does not apply to cartage or storage trailers.