XTRA Lease announced that its 2016 Size & Weight Guide, a reference guide containing state-by-state listings of size and weight regulations, is available. Fleets may either download a digital version or request that a booklet version be mailed to them.
XTRA Lease produces the free guide annually to provide fleets with the most up-to-date resource material for managing size and weight legal limitations.
In addition, the 32-page booklet offers details for where to:
• Register for fuel use tax and order International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) permits
• Register vehicles and order International Registration Plan (IRP) trip permits
• Register for Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCRA)
• Get hazardous materials/waste permits
• Get overweight, oversize permits
The guide provides contact information for state trucking associations and also includes a convenient fold-out quick reference chart for all states.
For a free copy, go to xtralease.com/sizeweight
Based in St. Louis and owned by Berkshire Hathaway, XTRA Lease is a leading provider of over-the-road trailers for rent or lease in the U.S. With more than 50 locations, the company offers a fleet of about 75,000 trailers, including dry vans, flatbeds, reefers, local cartage vans, storage trailers and specialty equipment.